The North East Student Awards celebrate the best in Student Housing. We believe there is an array of interesting categories with something to suit everyone. The awards for this year are as follows:
- North East Student Landlord of the Year
- North East Small Student Landlord of the Year
- North East Student Letting Agent of the Year
- North East Student Hall Company of the Year
* The above awards will be given for each city and also a regional winner.
- North East Student Housing Innovation & Environmental Impact Award
- North East Property Manager of the Year
- North East Lettings Negotiator of the Year
- North East Student Tenant of the Year
- Life Time Achievement Award
The nominations for the awards open on the 2nd February 2017. It is free to enter the awards and you may enter as many categories as you like.
To view the entry criteria for each award please click here.
Entries will be made online via a short questionnaire. After nominations close, on April 12th 2017, a shortlist will be finalised and those listed may be asked to attend a judging day or take part in a telephone interview to help the judges reach a fair and balanced decision.
For help with your entries, try browsing this year’s Call for Nominations brochure below: